Winter 2021 Conquest Eternal Scenario Contest Submission. Author: Hana. Modified from original submission for clarity or balance.
Reinforcements: one of the sides, player choose
Length: 8 Rounds
Win Conditions: The game ends at the end of round 8 or as soon as a player has eight victory points. The player with more victory points wins the game.
Scoring: Starting on the second player’s second turn, at the end of each player’s turn, a player earns victory points as follows:
- 1 VP for controlling a friendly Zone
- 2 VP for controlling an enemy Zone
- 1 VP for destroying an enemy unit within a friendly Zone
Special Rules: Before starting the game, players take turns placing four pieces of terrain on the table
- The size of terrain pieces should be from 3″ to 6″ length
- Do not place terrain within 6″ of any table edge
- Do not place zonal terrain on any table edge
After placing terrain, roll for sides.
Each Player marks a Zone (12″ × 6″ rectangle) 16″ from its deployment area and 8″ from the edge. This counts as friendly for the respective player.