Battlefield: 48” x 48” (4×4)
Reinforcements: Opposite table edge from opponent
Game Length: At the end of a Round:
- If one or more players have accumulated 8 VPs, end the game, with the highest scoring player the winner.
- If one player has retreated from the field, the remaining player wins and the game ends.
- Otherwise the game lasts 10 rounds, ending in a draw if one of the above is not met.
- Place 1 Objective (3″ diameter) at the center.
- At the end of each Turn, you score points for the following:
- 1 point for holding the relic
- 1 point for killing the relic bearer
- Relic: Scoring regiments that end the turn on the Objective pick it up and carry it with them but suffer a -1 March penalty. If the regiment is destroyed then the Objective is left where the center Stand of the front rank of that regiment was.